Thursday, July 21, 2011

ONE SIMPLE QUESTION ONE QUICK ANSWER

I'd like everyone who reads this blog to answer one question for me. Don't think about it. Just type in your answer as quickly as possible. Think of it as a word association-style exercize. You know what word association is. You've seen it hundreds of times on TV and in movies or if you're struggling with personal issues maybe you'vc done it before for real in a psychiatrist's office. Instead of giving one word and asking for your first thougt, I will ask one question.

What is the first thing that pops into your mind when you think about New Jersey?

If you listen to NJ 101.5 FM on Monday (7/25) you'll know why I asked the question. You can also listen online at nj1015.com.

I hope you participate and if you do, thanks very much.

No comments: