Friday, March 25, 2011

CHRIS CHRISTIE WAS WRONG AND WE HAVE THE PICTURE TO PROVE IT

New Jersey’s Democrat-controlled legislature constantly criticizes Governor Chris Christie saying his policies, methods and proposals are wrong. Supporters believe Christie is always right. The events of last night prove he can be wrong. The evidence cannot be disputed.

Arizona crushed Duke last night 93-77 in the NCAA men’s basketball tournament. In his March Madness bracket Christie picked the defending national champion Blue Devils to win it all again. Wrong.


In the interest of full disclosure and because it’s a win for me, my pick (Kansas) is still alive while my wife’s pick (Wisconsin) got bounced last night. I now have definitive proof that she can also be wrong, but my wife doesn’t run the State of New Jersey, just our house.

No comments: